Virus Metadata Resource

Virus Metadata Repository: version July 20, 2021; MSL36

July 20, 2021 release of the Virus Metadata Repository (VMR) file containing updated data on new species ratified in March, 2021 and appearing in taxonomy release 2021, MSL36.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Thanks for clarifying.  Time-Life over-simplified by comparing it to HIV.  And, up until around Dec. 15, 2021 I had not found the complete classification on Google search.  Now, the information is out there.  Maybe thanks to ICTV!  I know this is a public site anyone can access, even without email.  Note: that "revised"  Time-Life came out in March, 2020 when it was difficult to find and buy periodicals in stores.  

Comment
  • Thanks for clarifying.  Time-Life over-simplified by comparing it to HIV.  And, up until around Dec. 15, 2021 I had not found the complete classification on Google search.  Now, the information is out there.  Maybe thanks to ICTV!  I know this is a public site anyone can access, even without email.  Note: that "revised"  Time-Life came out in March, 2020 when it was difficult to find and buy periodicals in stores.  

Children
No Data