2006.034-039I 04 Alphabaculovirus.pdf

To remove from the family Baculoviridae, the genus Nucleopolyhedrovirus and replace it with three genera.

To create a new genus in the family Baculoviridae and to name it: Alphabaculovirus

To designate the following as the type species in the new genus created in 2006.035I: Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus.

To assign the following species in the new genus created in 2006.035I: Adoxophyes honmai nucleopolyhedrovirus, Agrotis ipsilon nucleopolyhedrovirus, Anticarsia gemmatalis multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus, Buzura suppressaria nucleopolyhedrovirus, Choristoneura fumiferana DEF multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Choristoneura fumiferana multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Choristoneura rosaceana nucleopolyhedrovirus, Ectropis obliqua nucleopolyhedrovirus, Epiphyas postvittana nucleopolyhedrovirus, Helicoverpa armigera nucleopolyhedrovirus, Helicoverpa zea nucleopolyhedrovirus, Lymantria dispar multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Mamestra brassicae multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Mamestra configurata nucleopolyhedrovirus-A, Mamestra configurata nucleopolyhedrovirus-B, Orgyia pseudotsugata multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Spodoptera esigua multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Spodoptera frugiperda multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus, Spodoptera litura nucleopolyhedrovirus, Thysanoplusia orichalcea nucleopolyhedrovirus, Trichoplusia ni single nucleopolyhedrovirus, Wiseana signata nucleopolyhedrovirus.